- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Dental Assisting
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Post PTA)
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Are you wanting to become a CNA? Are you wanting to get more information on becoming a CNA? Is a field in nursing the career path you want to go? If you answered yes to any of these question you are in the right place. Here at CNAOnlineGuide.com we strive to bring you the best information on the field for our readers.
Today is the best time to get into the CNA job field. The baby boomers are getting older and they will need help from the younger generations as they grow old. CNA training programs can help these individuals in the hospital, home healthcare, and nursing homes. Nurses and doctors are going to need and rely upon the Certified Nursing Assistants for basic healthcare functions they might not have the time to attend to. CNA online training programs are growing very rapidly for educating energetic aspiring nurses and meeting the demands of healthcare overall.
CNA online training programs have become the way to go for those people who are currently working jobs that will not allow them to have the conventional class training. Time restraints is the main reason people are going to online CNA training. The online classes are designed to get students prepared to take their personal states certification exam. There are several positives and negatives to the CNA training though. The online training does not give the students the hands on training. The online training does not give students the classroom atmosphere that is sometimes needed. But, the online training does give students all the information to pass the exam and get mentally prepared for the job. The online training also lends support to its students in ways of comfort and being able to study from home.
The tasks CNA students need to learn are essential in being a successful CNA. Basic tasks such as helping patients in and out of bed, monitoring their blood pressure, helping patients use the restroom are essential for doctors and nurses to know the patients are being cared for properly. CNAs are the right people for these tasks.
Online CNA training can be found online at several websites. Sometimes you can even find hospital sponsored classes the are free. Many times the free classes require a person to work at the sponsored facility for a period of time. For those out there that are looking for a rewarding job or career, this might be the one. CNA or Certified Nursing assistants are vital in the health industry.