- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Respiratory Therapy
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Associate's
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Are you wanting to become a CNA? Are you wanting to get more information on becoming a CNA? Is a field in nursing the career path you want to go? If you answered yes to any of these question you are in the right place. Here at CNAOnlineGuide.com we strive to bring you the best information on the field for our readers.
Today is the best time to get into the CNA job field. The baby boomers are getting older and they will need help from the younger generations as they grow old. CNA training programs can help these individuals in the hospital, home healthcare, and nursing homes. Nurses and doctors are going to need and rely upon the Certified Nursing Assistants for basic healthcare functions they might not have the time to attend to. CNA online training programs are growing very rapidly for educating energetic aspiring nurses and meeting the demands of healthcare overall.
CNA online training programs have become the way to go for those people who are currently working jobs that will not allow them to have the conventional class training. Time restraints is the main reason people are going to online CNA training. The online classes are designed to get students prepared to take their personal states certification exam. There are several positives and negatives to the CNA training though. The online training does not give the students the hands on training. The online training does not give students the classroom atmosphere that is sometimes needed. But, the online training does give students all the information to pass the exam and get mentally prepared for the job. The online training also lends support to its students in ways of comfort and being able to study from home.
The tasks CNA students need to learn are essential in being a successful CNA. Basic tasks such as helping patients in and out of bed, monitoring their blood pressure, helping patients use the restroom are essential for doctors and nurses to know the patients are being cared for properly. CNAs are the right people for these tasks.
Online CNA training can be found online at several websites. Sometimes you can even find hospital sponsored classes the are free. Many times the free classes require a person to work at the sponsored facility for a period of time. For those out there that are looking for a rewarding job or career, this might be the one. CNA or Certified Nursing assistants are vital in the health industry.