- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Dental Assisting
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Post PTA)
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
CNA Certification Programs
When you go to get your CNA Certification you will complete the training programs and get a certification. To get the certification you must complete a series of classes and then you are awarded the proper documentation that shows you have successfully completed the program. The document will show that you have completed all of the proper coursework and can now practice at a CNA
Getting your CNA Certification and completing the CNA Certification Programs is an important part of starting your career. It is also important to the other staff you will be working with and the doctors you are working with. Having the proper classwork completed shows the other employees and CNA’s alongs with doctors that you are qualified to be with them in their working environment, that you have the skills to do the work, that you have been properly trained in fieldwork and classwork, makes them more confident in you. The certification also allows for the patients to know that they are getting the highest wuality of care for themselves and their families. This is a very important part of the healthcare and homecare choice.
The CNA Certifications should be renewed. In today’s ever-changing healthcare field, new technology in coming out almost daily. Once you gain your CNA Certification you will want to stay on top of all the new technology by renewing your certification every few years and continue your education on the new technology coming out. It is also important to the patients and the doctors you will be working for that you stay on top of all the new technologies and training as well. They want to feel confident that you are properly trained and know exactly what you are doing and that you have changed along with the new knowledge. Being a CNA is a very rewarding career to be in. One the the best things we can do is doing something we love, something we enjoy and helping others. A CNA can achieve all of this.