- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Fortis offers a Medical Assisting program designed to propel you forward
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Most campuses offer hands-on instruction for a variety of healthcare fields
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2019? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
CNA Certification Programs
When you go to get your CNA Certification you will complete the training programs and get a certification. To get the certification you must complete a series of classes and then you are awarded the proper documentation that shows you have successfully completed the program. The document will show that you have completed all of the proper coursework and can now practice at a CNA
Getting your CNA Certification and completing the CNA Certification Programs is an important part of starting your career. It is also important to the other staff you will be working with and the doctors you are working with. Having the proper classwork completed shows the other employees and CNA’s alongs with doctors that you are qualified to be with them in their working environment, that you have the skills to do the work, that you have been properly trained in fieldwork and classwork, makes them more confident in you. The certification also allows for the patients to know that they are getting the highest wuality of care for themselves and their families. This is a very important part of the healthcare and homecare choice.
The CNA Certifications should be renewed. In today’s ever-changing healthcare field, new technology in coming out almost daily. Once you gain your CNA Certification you will want to stay on top of all the new technology by renewing your certification every few years and continue your education on the new technology coming out. It is also important to the patients and the doctors you will be working for that you stay on top of all the new technologies and training as well. They want to feel confident that you are properly trained and know exactly what you are doing and that you have changed along with the new knowledge. Being a CNA is a very rewarding career to be in. One the the best things we can do is doing something we love, something we enjoy and helping others. A CNA can achieve all of this.