- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Post PTA)
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Nursing
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
CNA Certification Programs
When you go to get your CNA Certification you will complete the training programs and get a certification. To get the certification you must complete a series of classes and then you are awarded the proper documentation that shows you have successfully completed the program. The document will show that you have completed all of the proper coursework and can now practice at a CNA
Getting your CNA Certification and completing the CNA Certification Programs is an important part of starting your career. It is also important to the other staff you will be working with and the doctors you are working with. Having the proper classwork completed shows the other employees and CNA’s alongs with doctors that you are qualified to be with them in their working environment, that you have the skills to do the work, that you have been properly trained in fieldwork and classwork, makes them more confident in you. The certification also allows for the patients to know that they are getting the highest wuality of care for themselves and their families. This is a very important part of the healthcare and homecare choice.
The CNA Certifications should be renewed. In today’s ever-changing healthcare field, new technology in coming out almost daily. Once you gain your CNA Certification you will want to stay on top of all the new technology by renewing your certification every few years and continue your education on the new technology coming out. It is also important to the patients and the doctors you will be working for that you stay on top of all the new technologies and training as well. They want to feel confident that you are properly trained and know exactly what you are doing and that you have changed along with the new knowledge. Being a CNA is a very rewarding career to be in. One the the best things we can do is doing something we love, something we enjoy and helping others. A CNA can achieve all of this.