- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- MS in Nursing
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Respiratory Therapy
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (BS)
The Metropolitan Institute of Health and Technology (MIHT) is dedicated to educating men and women to serve with confidence in the health and technology industry. MIHT provides career training for students to move forward in their chosen field of study, changing their lives for the better. MIHT strives to provide quality education with affordable tuition. Our staff works to determine the best financial options for students on an individualized level.
- Clinical Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
CNA Certification Programs
When you go to get your CNA Certification you will complete the training programs and get a certification. To get the certification you must complete a series of classes and then you are awarded the proper documentation that shows you have successfully completed the program. The document will show that you have completed all of the proper coursework and can now practice at a CNA
Getting your CNA Certification and completing the CNA Certification Programs is an important part of starting your career. It is also important to the other staff you will be working with and the doctors you are working with. Having the proper classwork completed shows the other employees and CNA’s alongs with doctors that you are qualified to be with them in their working environment, that you have the skills to do the work, that you have been properly trained in fieldwork and classwork, makes them more confident in you. The certification also allows for the patients to know that they are getting the highest wuality of care for themselves and their families. This is a very important part of the healthcare and homecare choice.
The CNA Certifications should be renewed. In today’s ever-changing healthcare field, new technology in coming out almost daily. Once you gain your CNA Certification you will want to stay on top of all the new technology by renewing your certification every few years and continue your education on the new technology coming out. It is also important to the patients and the doctors you will be working for that you stay on top of all the new technologies and training as well. They want to feel confident that you are properly trained and know exactly what you are doing and that you have changed along with the new knowledge. Being a CNA is a very rewarding career to be in. One the the best things we can do is doing something we love, something we enjoy and helping others. A CNA can achieve all of this.