- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- MS in Nursing
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Respiratory Therapy
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (BS)
The Metropolitan Institute of Health and Technology (MIHT) is dedicated to educating men and women to serve with confidence in the health and technology industry. MIHT provides career training for students to move forward in their chosen field of study, changing their lives for the better. MIHT strives to provide quality education with affordable tuition. Our staff works to determine the best financial options for students on an individualized level.
- Clinical Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Online CNA Certification Classes and Courses
There are some basic requirements before you can get your cna certification classes and get certified. Before you begin you must have your High School Diploma or GED, be at least 18 years of age, you will need health check ups completed, and free from illegal activities.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking online CNA certification classes? That is a question many ask and we can answer it right here. The first reason is the schedule can be flexible and fit your schedule. You can also have the ease of taking the classes online, in your own home, generally at your own schedule. Their is also a wealth of knowledge of online that can help aid in your online education.
There are also some disadvantages of online classes. The main one is the interactions students get with the other students and the teachers. The training mainly comes from online and not in the field. The field training is very important getting the proper interactions with patients too. This can be detrimental in the long run for some. If you are a person who is already outgoing and can take the online classwork and apply it in the field, you should be fine.
Finding the right online school is also a very important part of the Online CNA Certification Classes decision. Be sure that you select to get your education from an accredited institution that is well known. There are several to choose from and there are also several non accredited ones as well. Many of the big schools online that offer CNA Certification classes are University of Phoenix, Kaplan University and many others.