- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Dental Assisting
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Post PTA)
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Nursing
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Online CNA Certification Classes and Courses
There are some basic requirements before you can get your cna certification classes and get certified. Before you begin you must have your High School Diploma or GED, be at least 18 years of age, you will need health check ups completed, and free from illegal activities.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking online CNA certification classes? That is a question many ask and we can answer it right here. The first reason is the schedule can be flexible and fit your schedule. You can also have the ease of taking the classes online, in your own home, generally at your own schedule. Their is also a wealth of knowledge of online that can help aid in your online education.
There are also some disadvantages of online classes. The main one is the interactions students get with the other students and the teachers. The training mainly comes from online and not in the field. The field training is very important getting the proper interactions with patients too. This can be detrimental in the long run for some. If you are a person who is already outgoing and can take the online classwork and apply it in the field, you should be fine.
Finding the right online school is also a very important part of the Online CNA Certification Classes decision. Be sure that you select to get your education from an accredited institution that is well known. There are several to choose from and there are also several non accredited ones as well. Many of the big schools online that offer CNA Certification classes are University of Phoenix, Kaplan University and many others.