- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Fortis offers a Medical Assisting program designed to propel you forward
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Most campuses offer hands-on instruction for a variety of healthcare fields
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2019? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Online CNA Certification Classes and Courses
There are some basic requirements before you can get your cna certification classes and get certified. Before you begin you must have your High School Diploma or GED, be at least 18 years of age, you will need health check ups completed, and free from illegal activities.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking online CNA certification classes? That is a question many ask and we can answer it right here. The first reason is the schedule can be flexible and fit your schedule. You can also have the ease of taking the classes online, in your own home, generally at your own schedule. Their is also a wealth of knowledge of online that can help aid in your online education.
There are also some disadvantages of online classes. The main one is the interactions students get with the other students and the teachers. The training mainly comes from online and not in the field. The field training is very important getting the proper interactions with patients too. This can be detrimental in the long run for some. If you are a person who is already outgoing and can take the online classwork and apply it in the field, you should be fine.
Finding the right online school is also a very important part of the Online CNA Certification Classes decision. Be sure that you select to get your education from an accredited institution that is well known. There are several to choose from and there are also several non accredited ones as well. Many of the big schools online that offer CNA Certification classes are University of Phoenix, Kaplan University and many others.