- The Fortis Dental Assistant program teaches skills through hands-on experience
- Students will be shown how to work chair-side as dentists examine & treat patients
- All Fortis colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or others
- Fortis has a dedicated team in place to support US military students
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Online CNA Certification Classes and Courses
There are some basic requirements before you can get your cna certification classes and get certified. Before you begin you must have your High School Diploma or GED, be at least 18 years of age, you will need health check ups completed, and free from illegal activities.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking online CNA certification classes? That is a question many ask and we can answer it right here. The first reason is the schedule can be flexible and fit your schedule. You can also have the ease of taking the classes online, in your own home, generally at your own schedule. Their is also a wealth of knowledge of online that can help aid in your online education.
There are also some disadvantages of online classes. The main one is the interactions students get with the other students and the teachers. The training mainly comes from online and not in the field. The field training is very important getting the proper interactions with patients too. This can be detrimental in the long run for some. If you are a person who is already outgoing and can take the online classwork and apply it in the field, you should be fine.
Finding the right online school is also a very important part of the Online CNA Certification Classes decision. Be sure that you select to get your education from an accredited institution that is well known. There are several to choose from and there are also several non accredited ones as well. Many of the big schools online that offer CNA Certification classes are University of Phoenix, Kaplan University and many others.