- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- MS in Nursing
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Respiratory Therapy
The Metropolitan Institute of Health and Technology (MIHT) is dedicated to educating men and women to serve with confidence in the health and technology industry. MIHT provides career training for students to move forward in their chosen field of study, changing their lives for the better. MIHT strives to provide quality education with affordable tuition. Our staff works to determine the best financial options for students on an individualized level.
- Clinical Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (BS)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
If you have reached our website you are probably interested in becoming a CNA or Certified Nursing Assistant. One of the first steps in becoming a CNA is getting your Free Online CNA Certification and finding the right CNA Certification Classes that best fit your personal schedule and budget. Many people choose to go the large online school route to get their education. Others may choose to do their CNA Certification with online classes. Either way, find the right class is a must.
Today, you do not have to pay a lot of money to get your CNA Certification and finding the right CNA Certification classes online. Many places offer CNA Classes for free. Vocational Trade Schools, Hospitals and Red Cross are the main places that offer free CNA Training. There are several thousand students each month who get their CNA Education for free. You can be one too.
How to get a FREE CNA education
Generally to get your CNA Certification for free you must work for the company offering you the free training for a set amount of time or work for the company while you are receiving your training. Once the training is complete with them , you are free to find a job elsewhere. Usually the students like the place that gives them the free training and they choose to stay there for a while and have a nice career.
Advantages of Online CNA Training
When you decide to get your CNA training online, you will be able to balance your work life and your classwork life easier. You will be able to go to class when you want and study when you want. You will be able to communicate with your professors through phone contact and email contact. The online classes are very affordable for most people in most states. The disadvantages for online classes is the interactions you can miss out on and the field work you might miss out on.
A CNA can be a long career that is very rewarding by offering your services for people who really need it. Many CNA’s have a feeling of helping people and getting the unhealthy back healthy.