- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - RN to BSN
- Master of Science in Nursing-Health Systems Administration
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
If you have reached our website you are probably interested in becoming a CNA or Certified Nursing Assistant. One of the first steps in becoming a CNA is getting your Free Online CNA Certification and finding the right CNA Certification Classes that best fit your personal schedule and budget. Many people choose to go the large online school route to get their education. Others may choose to do their CNA Certification with online classes. Either way, find the right class is a must.
Today, you do not have to pay a lot of money to get your CNA Certification and finding the right CNA Certification classes online. Many places offer CNA Classes for free. Vocational Trade Schools, Hospitals and Red Cross are the main places that offer free CNA Training. There are several thousand students each month who get their CNA Education for free. You can be one too.
How to get a FREE CNA education
Generally to get your CNA Certification for free you must work for the company offering you the free training for a set amount of time or work for the company while you are receiving your training. Once the training is complete with them , you are free to find a job elsewhere. Usually the students like the place that gives them the free training and they choose to stay there for a while and have a nice career.
Advantages of Online CNA Training
When you decide to get your CNA training online, you will be able to balance your work life and your classwork life easier. You will be able to go to class when you want and study when you want. You will be able to communicate with your professors through phone contact and email contact. The online classes are very affordable for most people in most states. The disadvantages for online classes is the interactions you can miss out on and the field work you might miss out on.
A CNA can be a long career that is very rewarding by offering your services for people who really need it. Many CNA’s have a feeling of helping people and getting the unhealthy back healthy.