- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Accelerate your nursing career, deliver better patient care and earn 28 CNEs with Vohra’s Wound Certified Nurse (VWCN™) distinction. Use code HELLO50 for $50 off any Wound Care Certification program.
- 11 Core Modules
- 2 Bonus Modules
- Unlimited Access
- 28 ANCC Continuing Nursing Education Credits
- Wound Care Certification
- Wound Care Certification
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Health Sciences (Ph.D.)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Women's Health and Midwifery
If you have reached our website you are probably interested in becoming a CNA or Certified Nursing Assistant. One of the first steps in becoming a CNA is getting your Free Online CNA Certification and finding the right CNA Certification Classes that best fit your personal schedule and budget. Many people choose to go the large online school route to get their education. Others may choose to do their CNA Certification with online classes. Either way, find the right class is a must.
Today, you do not have to pay a lot of money to get your CNA Certification and finding the right CNA Certification classes online. Many places offer CNA Classes for free. Vocational Trade Schools, Hospitals and Red Cross are the main places that offer free CNA Training. There are several thousand students each month who get their CNA Education for free. You can be one too.
How to get a FREE CNA education
Generally to get your CNA Certification for free you must work for the company offering you the free training for a set amount of time or work for the company while you are receiving your training. Once the training is complete with them , you are free to find a job elsewhere. Usually the students like the place that gives them the free training and they choose to stay there for a while and have a nice career.
Advantages of Online CNA Training
When you decide to get your CNA training online, you will be able to balance your work life and your classwork life easier. You will be able to go to class when you want and study when you want. You will be able to communicate with your professors through phone contact and email contact. The online classes are very affordable for most people in most states. The disadvantages for online classes is the interactions you can miss out on and the field work you might miss out on.
A CNA can be a long career that is very rewarding by offering your services for people who really need it. Many CNA’s have a feeling of helping people and getting the unhealthy back healthy.