- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
If you have reached our website you are probably interested in becoming a CNA or Certified Nursing Assistant. One of the first steps in becoming a CNA is getting your Free Online CNA Certification and finding the right CNA Certification Classes that best fit your personal schedule and budget. Many people choose to go the large online school route to get their education. Others may choose to do their CNA Certification with online classes. Either way, find the right class is a must.
Today, you do not have to pay a lot of money to get your CNA Certification and finding the right CNA Certification classes online. Many places offer CNA Classes for free. Vocational Trade Schools, Hospitals and Red Cross are the main places that offer free CNA Training. There are several thousand students each month who get their CNA Education for free. You can be one too.
How to get a FREE CNA education
Generally to get your CNA Certification for free you must work for the company offering you the free training for a set amount of time or work for the company while you are receiving your training. Once the training is complete with them , you are free to find a job elsewhere. Usually the students like the place that gives them the free training and they choose to stay there for a while and have a nice career.
Advantages of Online CNA Training
When you decide to get your CNA training online, you will be able to balance your work life and your classwork life easier. You will be able to go to class when you want and study when you want. You will be able to communicate with your professors through phone contact and email contact. The online classes are very affordable for most people in most states. The disadvantages for online classes is the interactions you can miss out on and the field work you might miss out on.
A CNA can be a long career that is very rewarding by offering your services for people who really need it. Many CNA’s have a feeling of helping people and getting the unhealthy back healthy.