- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Respiratory Therapy
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Associate's
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
How to become a CNA
Do you want to learn how to become a CNA? If so, then you should start doing your research online to learn about the courses that are offered in your area. This is a very prestigious course and you can earn a lot of money once you complete the CNA programs. There are teenagers that are as young as 18 that have obtained their CNA certification and it is not as hard as it sounds.
CNA stands for Certified Nurses Aid and you can take online CNA classes if you want. There are many hands on things that you will have to learn in order to obtain your license. You will have to take a CNA exam in order to show off your abilities. This exam requires you to learn how to clean a patient, bathe them, help them with the menial task that they need throughout the day. You should also know how to take blood pressure. Once you learn these skills you will be able to assist registered nurses and will be able to work with them while on the job. The CNA salary is quite nice and mostly these nurses are paid from $9-$15 an hour.
The CNA duties are not hard to carry out and you just need practice in order to be perfect at your job. If you want you can even take your course at any CNA school. This program lasts for a couple of months and you will not have to spend much time in training. If you are able to pass the exam, then you are good to go.
If you have your CNA certification, then you can go to school for becoming a nurse while you work as a CNA. It is a nice job to have if you like to work with people and help them with their needs. This is not an easy job and it requires a lot of dedication. You may have to see things that you do not want to see. If you want to go into this profession, then you should have a strong mind and be able to take on difficult tasks. This work requires a person to be punctual and the procedures are to the point. If you take proper training, then you will not have a hard time getting a job when you apply at hospitals, nursing homes, and other places where CNA’s are needed.