- The Fortis Dental Assistant program teaches skills through hands-on experience
- Students will be shown how to work chair-side as dentists examine & treat patients
- All Fortis colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or others
- Fortis has a dedicated team in place to support US military students
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
How to become a CNA
Do you want to learn how to become a CNA? If so, then you should start doing your research online to learn about the courses that are offered in your area. This is a very prestigious course and you can earn a lot of money once you complete the CNA programs. There are teenagers that are as young as 18 that have obtained their CNA certification and it is not as hard as it sounds.
CNA stands for Certified Nurses Aid and you can take online CNA classes if you want. There are many hands on things that you will have to learn in order to obtain your license. You will have to take a CNA exam in order to show off your abilities. This exam requires you to learn how to clean a patient, bathe them, help them with the menial task that they need throughout the day. You should also know how to take blood pressure. Once you learn these skills you will be able to assist registered nurses and will be able to work with them while on the job. The CNA salary is quite nice and mostly these nurses are paid from $9-$15 an hour.
The CNA duties are not hard to carry out and you just need practice in order to be perfect at your job. If you want you can even take your course at any CNA school. This program lasts for a couple of months and you will not have to spend much time in training. If you are able to pass the exam, then you are good to go.
If you have your CNA certification, then you can go to school for becoming a nurse while you work as a CNA. It is a nice job to have if you like to work with people and help them with their needs. This is not an easy job and it requires a lot of dedication. You may have to see things that you do not want to see. If you want to go into this profession, then you should have a strong mind and be able to take on difficult tasks. This work requires a person to be punctual and the procedures are to the point. If you take proper training, then you will not have a hard time getting a job when you apply at hospitals, nursing homes, and other places where CNA’s are needed.