- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Nursing Field
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future
- Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
How to become a CNA
Do you want to learn how to become a CNA? If so, then you should start doing your research online to learn about the courses that are offered in your area. This is a very prestigious course and you can earn a lot of money once you complete the CNA programs. There are teenagers that are as young as 18 that have obtained their CNA certification and it is not as hard as it sounds.
CNA stands for Certified Nurses Aid and you can take online CNA classes if you want. There are many hands on things that you will have to learn in order to obtain your license. You will have to take a CNA exam in order to show off your abilities. This exam requires you to learn how to clean a patient, bathe them, help them with the menial task that they need throughout the day. You should also know how to take blood pressure. Once you learn these skills you will be able to assist registered nurses and will be able to work with them while on the job. The CNA salary is quite nice and mostly these nurses are paid from $9-$15 an hour.
The CNA duties are not hard to carry out and you just need practice in order to be perfect at your job. If you want you can even take your course at any CNA school. This program lasts for a couple of months and you will not have to spend much time in training. If you are able to pass the exam, then you are good to go.
If you have your CNA certification, then you can go to school for becoming a nurse while you work as a CNA. It is a nice job to have if you like to work with people and help them with their needs. This is not an easy job and it requires a lot of dedication. You may have to see things that you do not want to see. If you want to go into this profession, then you should have a strong mind and be able to take on difficult tasks. This work requires a person to be punctual and the procedures are to the point. If you take proper training, then you will not have a hard time getting a job when you apply at hospitals, nursing homes, and other places where CNA’s are needed.